Am Freitag, den 10.06.2016, 11:11 -0400 schrieb Richard Heck:
> > Can I make it a bit more accessible and not hidden under custom
> > insets?

This is a major design flaw of this approach, IMHO.

> There is an enhancement request for this sort of thing: a combo box,
> like for layouts, that could be put on the toolbars.

But still, you would need to
1. put the cursor outside the inset
2. use the mouse to enter a new frame

whereas currently, starting a new frame from within a frame is a one-
keystroke action.

Also, these flex insets cannot be reordered by the outliner, and
reordering frames is a crucial function at least for me.

IMHO the flex idea sounds neat in theory, but in practice has too many
shortcomings (which all, arguably, can be solved).

Jürgen