On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:19:31 +0000 (UTC) "Paul A.Rubin ru...@msu.edu"
informed me of this:

> Have you tried running top in a terminal while this is happening, to
> see if anything is hogging the CPU?

Thanks Paul.

I didn't think of that because when I typed into an email or text
editor, which I tried, they all typed as normal, no delay. So I
imagined it wasn't a system problem in that it affected typing,
delay time to keyboard the CPU working too hard, as such.

I also have a monitor on the desktop right from boot up, that shows me
that and more

But will try that next time it occurs, just to see anyway. However, now
that it has cleared itself, I imagine that for this Debian testing it's
done.

Be well,
Charlie
--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        We need only travel enough to give our intellects an
        airing. .............................Henry David Thoreau

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.