On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 10:20:41 +0100 "Anthony Campbell a...@acampbell.uk"
informed me of this:

        > On 31 Jul 2016, Charlie wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 08:17:15 +0100 "Anthony Campbell
> >     a...@acampbell.uk" informed me of this:
> >
> >     > I have a post on my blog about how to get  a large mouse
> >     cursor in
> > > Linux. It was originally written for ArchLinux but it should work
> > >   for any Linux distribution and I also use it on OpenBSD.
> > >   Please see http://www.acampbell.uk/serendipity/index.php?/
> > > archives/672-A-large-mouse-pointer-for-ArchLinux.html
> >
> > I didn't think Mutt broke URL's?
> >
> > Wrong again I suppose.
> >
> > Be well,
> > Charlie

> My fault  - sorry about that. I thought it would make it more
>       readable. Here it is unbroken:
>
> http://www.acampbell.uk/serendipity/index.php?/archives/672-A-large-mouse-pointer-for-ArchLinux.html
>

> --
> Anthony Campbell                      http://www.acampbell.uk

No problem. Please, no apology needed, put it all together to view the
blog.

There has just been a bit of discussion on the Debian User
list about the "new" mutt and I thought there must be a bug that mutt
breaks the URL.

Obviously not, so thanks for clearing that up.

Be well,
Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man
        seeks is in others. ---Confucius

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.