Den 17. aug. 2016 12:14, skrev Kiuhnm:

I can't use math in listings and I don't like the monospaced font.

The LyX-Code environment lets you indent with spaces, and you can use math freely. The monospaced font is merely a default, you can override it with a character style:

Mark your algorithmic text, Edit->Text Style->Customized...
Select Family:Roman or Family:Sans serif according to taste.

If you write lots of such algorithms, then the way to go is a custom document class with LyX-Code redefined to the font you like. A custom class take some work to set up, compare to the work of changing the font on every algorithm.

Helge Hafting