On 18.08.2016 16:23, Cris Fuhrman wrote:
When I upgraded/updated to LyX 2.2.0/2.2.1 forward search stopped
working. I found that the syncTeX settings were hosed (maybe set to some
defaults by the installer, maybe by reconfigure command?).

I set them again following the instructions for Windows/Sumatra below,
and forward/backward search work again:

https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/SyncTeX#toc2

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org
<mailto:skost...@lyx.org>> wrote:

    On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 08:44:47PM +0200, racoon wrote:
    > Forward search with Sumatra stopped working.

    "stopped" with respect to what? Meaning did you change your LyX version?
    Are you using the master branch? Did you update anything else?

By the way, adding quotation marks around the filenames fixes the problem:

Fixed @ https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/SyncTeX#toc3

Daniel