On 29.08.2016 10:32, Annaert Jan wrote:
Just push enter twice and you're back in standard paragraph.

HTH

Jan
-----Original Message-----
From: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org [mailto:lyx-users@lists.lyx.org] On Behalf Of
racoon
Sent: 29 August 2016 10:15
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Start new (indented) paragraph after enumeration

Hi,

Can one start a new paragraph after, say, an enumerate environment?

I used to do this with the Separator in LyX 2.1.4. But LyX 2.2 does not have
that anymore and Start New Environment seems not to do the trick either
(attached).

Daniel

Thanks. But it does not work for me. Just to be sure that I understood you correctly:

So I

1. put my cursor after the enumerate paragraph,
2. press enter which creates a new enumerate item,
3. press enter which brings me back to the default paragraph.

However, this is not an indented new default paragraph but an unindented continuation. What I want is a new paragraph which should be created by a empty line in the source code.

By the way, if I

4. press enter again a "Start New Environment" Separator is created.

This is as in the file attached which does not do the trick either since the new empty line in between is commented out. Is this actually a bug?

Daniel