Thanks. Then perhaps I will update.
One thing that breaks for me every time I update is setting the BIBINPUTS path.
Every time Apple updates, they put some restrictions in the UNIX shell that
breaks the previous work around. For El Capitain I had to make a applescript
that runs at startup. Hopefully that will still work.

    On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:21 AM, Christopher Menzel
<chris.men...@gmail.com> wrote:

 On 20 Sep 2016, at 2:16 PM, Anders Host-Madsen <ahostmad...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried LyX on MacOS Sierra? Any issues?

LyX (currently 2.2) with MacTeX 2015 is rock solid for me under Sierra, and has
been since the early public betas. Will upgrade to MacTeX 2016 one of these
days but don't expect any problems at all.

-chris