Hello,
I have the following configuration:

   - texlive-full (including texlive-bibtex-extra) from unofficial
   ppa:jonathonf/texlive-2016
   - biber 2.5
   - Lyx 2.2.1 from ppa:lyx-devel/release

After the last update, LyX show me a compatibility error message.

[761] Utils.pm:165> ERROR - Error: Found biblatex control file version 3.2,
expected version 3.1.

But:

   - biber version is 2.5 (system-wide, and no other versions present
   anywhere)
   - documentations suggest biblatex 3.4. The .bcf file in the folder has
   the following header:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bcf:controlfile version="3.1" bltxversion="3.4" xmlns:bcf="
https://sourceforge.net/projects/biblatex";>

Can you help me fix this? The bibliography of my document results now in an
empty page. I'm asking here since my system appears to have the correct
packages. For completeness, I "Reconfigured" lyx just after the package
update.
Riccardo