My guess is that would be the cause. Since you do not have a common (in a
typical citation style of last_name, first and first_name last_name and
first_name last_name), I believe it would treat "Rana A. Find AND Frank J."
as the first name and Millero as the last name. Also, this isn't a lyx
issue. You are probably using biber and biber processes bib files a bit
differently.

~Ben