On 10/31/2016 03:55 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag, den 31.10.2016, 15:08 +0100 schrieb UD:
I am not sure if this is a bug (it sure does not look like a feature
;-), but I discovered that I cannot enter any text or do anything
else
in a frame that has a title that exceeds the width of the page,
causing
the title to wrap around (which is fine), and totally prevent the
creation of a new frame. None of the various ways of starting a new
frame, inserting graphics or entering text seem to work after such a
deadly long title (see attached MWE).
Did you move the cursor out of the frame title inset?

Jürgen
Yes I did-- or rather tried to, but I was unable to get the cursor to appear just after the (long) frame title. .  try it on my MWE.

--
Ehud Kaplan