From: Anders Ekberg [mailto:a...@me.com]
Sent: tirsdag 22. november 2016 16.21
To: Bernt Lie <bernt....@hit.no>
Cc: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: LyX 2.2 -- logo in headers?

On 2016Nov22, at 16:16, Bernt Lie <bernt....@hit.no<mailto:bernt....@hit.no>>
wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Anders Ekberg [mailto:a...@me.com]
Sent: tirsdag 22. november 2016 15.45
To: Bernt Lie <bernt....@hit.no<mailto:bernt....@hit.no>>
Cc: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org<mailto:lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>

On 2016Nov22, at 15:28, Bernt Lie <bernt....@hit.no<mailto:bernt....@hit.no>>
wrote:

Using LyX 2.2.1 on Windows 10...

* Is there a way to put a logo in the header of a standard LaTeX article class?
... or a similar class?

I'm drafting an exam problem, and would like to insert the logo of my
university in the header...

-Bernt

For footer I put
\cfoot{{\includegraphics{LetterFoot.png}}}
\renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0pt}
in the footer (no idea why I have the second line, but it works). I guess a
similar version for \chead would work.
For logos on the front page I found it more easy to just include the logo in
the text as graphic and modify the margins.
---
Thanks Anders. I tried to insert a figure in the *title* field of the first
page, but that figure is simply ignored... Perhaps I can put it in the text,
and specify it to show on the top of the page... Hm. I may try the "\chead"
command.

-B

This is my example document. It’s a letter, so there are no Title. Could be
that a title messes it up.
/@nders
--
OK – I’ll check it tomorrow.