I see.  Anyhoo, it's good to learn about all possibilities.
Thanks again.

Since we're talking about beamer and you seem a proficient user, another tweak
I've been struggling to implement is a better control on the positioning of
objects such as figures or boxes that will remain fixed at a given position
whereas the remaining of the slide wraps around it.

I've obtained a partial success with the wrap figure float, which call the
wrapfig pack, but I don't really have a total control on the positioning
(since it's a "float" after all) and the outcome is less than satisfactory.

Some people report success using the cutwin package, others recommend pgf-tkiz
for figures and/or textpos for boxes.  I still haven't come around finding
time to test all possibilities, though. Do you have any suggestion on this
regard?

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Institute of Physics