On 9/02/2017 9:16 a.m., Andrew Parsloe wrote:

On 9/02/2017 5:01 a.m., Bernt Lie wrote:

I have now created a new account, and almost finished setting up the
computer. HOWEVER, the AMS environments received from Andrew Parsloe
doesn’t work properly (they used to work on my old account…). Here is
the error message I get when I open my file which utilizes the number of
theorems by chapter and type:

This is what I have done:

1.I saved the files from Andrew of November 17, 2016, in the %appdata%
under LyX2.2/templates

Any clues as to what may be wrong?

-BL

The files should go in your LyX2.2/layouts folder Bernt. Shift them
there and then reconfigure.

Andrew

The lists have been down. Did you get this reply Bernt and did it work?

Andrew

---