Am 29.03.2017 um 21:05 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:

Am 29.03.2017 um 20:45 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:

Am 29.03.2017 um 15:28 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Could somebody give me a pointer where I can find informations re Nomenclature. I found how to change the normal Nomenclature into Glossary in the preamble:
\renewcommand{\nomname}{Glossar}
But how do I
1- get a two column Glossary, in order to save space
2- how do I reduce the space between the entered name and the explanation such as:
FRQ        <         here less space           > Frequency Protein
Wolfgang

Forgot to say, that I am using Komascript book style
Wolfgang
I found out the answer to question 2 (clicking on nomenclature, list indentation > custom, custom width e.g. 5 mm) For question 1 I guess I have to insert the multicolumn {2}, but how do I restrict it to the glossary?
Wolfgang
found also the answer to question 2 myself: (in ERT):
\begin{multicols}{2} before and \end{multicols} after the Nomenclature item at end of the document.
But there is a third question:
How can I put the glossary items in bold?
Wolfgang
LyX Document