Sorry, I have done a direct reply in mys reply to Paul. Here it is for the
list.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <myi...@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-07-08 9:51 GMT+02:00
Subject: RE: Local modules under Windows 10
To: "Paul A. Rubin" <parubi...@gmail.com>

Thank you very much Paul pour this tip. The  ~/AppData/Roaming/Lyx22/ is
indeed thefolder indicated there. Its layouts subfolder is the initial
folder in which I have put these module files, but LyX complains even after
reconfigure and restart of Lyx  (I have even restarted Windows for good
measure and reconfigured again Lyx, no success).

I am really puzzled.

Provenance : Courrier <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour
Windows 10