Le 23/07/2017 à 21:48, haim.ros...@gmail.com a écrit :
I'm using LyX 2.2.2 on Windows X in Hebrew. When I type in the middle of a paragraph, and change the words in the consecutive lines, I get that the rightmost letter does not change with the rest of the line. In this Screenshot, you can see that instead of 'another' it shows something like 'anothee', the last e comes from the word that appeared before.

This problem occurred for me with earlier versions of Win & LyX.

The solution I used all the time is to scroll the screen with the mouse, but trying to extract the screenshot I found that pressing the ALT key solves the problem, yet I think this should not happen at all. Suggestions?

Hi, this should indeed not happen, and I do not remember somebody reporting that. Can you reproduce it in a reliable way?

To be clear: this is a document in English (completely or partly?) but the UI of LyX is in Hebrew, right?

It would be very helpful to have an example file.

JMarc