> Hi, this should indeed not happen, and I do not remember somebody
> reporting that. Can you reproduce it in a reliable way?

No. It just happens when I type. Always. The display refreshes as I type but
the rightmost 2 millimeters (approx.) And it did happen for me with earlier
versions on earlier machines.

> To be clear: this is a document in English (completely or partly?) but
> the UI of LyX is in Hebrew, right?

Yes. This document is English only, but it happens with ALL documents, RTL and
LTR. Always the rightmost margin. This picture is of a Hebrew document.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1eOT69_k6z0Y2drS3lMZFdSV3M/view?usp=sharing

> It would be very helpful to have an example file.

Sorry, but it is not a file – it is the application itself.

> JMarc

Haim