Hi experts, this is just an ordinary user asking for help,

I am coming from Mageia 5 and just just installed Mageia 6

When trying to compile to PDF I get

Bibtex error: I found no \citation command----while reading file ClassicThesis.aux Bibtex error: I found no \bibdata command----while reading file ClassicThesis.aux Bibtex error: I found no \bibstyle command----while reading file ClassicThesis.aux

I've studied and tried everything similar I could find in the internet but nothing worked.

Needs to be mentioned that classicthesis-Lyx-v4.2_biblatex_bibtex8 produces the PDF file without any complaint.

Please, who can help with this?

Thanks,

Michael