On 09/05/2017 10:34 PM, Carlos Knauer wrote:
> Is there a version for Windows ? I am using version 2.2.3 and it works
> very well.

Yes, Windows binaries can be downloaded from
    ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.3/lyx-2.3.0beta1/
The one you want is the exe file.

Please note, as Scott said, that this is intended for testing. I've been
using it myself for actual work, but if you're not prepared to run into
difficulties, don't use it for that.

Richard