I'm getting the following LyX error when building my project [1] (which has a
custom class and layout[2]), both when outputting PDF or when exporting to
LaTeX (XeTeX), although the created LaTeX and PDF appear to be fine:

You are using at least one layout (Date) intended for the title, after using
non-title layouts. This could lead to missing or incorrect output.

I've defined Date, Title, Author, Abstract, and DocumentReference (a custom command) in
the layout as "InPremable 1" (our LaTeX class expects them to come before
\begin{document}), but still get the above message.

Any suggestions about what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you,
John

1:
https://github.com/lsst-dm/dmtn-036/pull/2/files#diff-eed5772f0a61e3638ae58c9761dd53c3