Le 26/09/2017 à 18:01, Rich Shepard a écrit :
>   How do I determine in which .lco file to change the height? Here I find
> the setplength in multiple files:

The DIN.lco file is the default. My reference manual says (chapter 4
page 189):
"
By the way, the DIN lco-file will always be loaded as the first lco
file. This ensures that all pseudo-lengths will have more or less
reasonable default values. Because of this, it is not necessary to load
this default file on your own.
"

If you don't call one in your preamble, I assume that all pseudo-lengths
used will be those of DIN.lco.

If you want to modify the default, create your own lco file and call it
in the preamble. The one I created for french norms is NF.lco.
--
Jean-Marie