On 10/05/2017 05:22 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
This is a case where
the 2 documents are split upper/lower
while I would like to have only one of the documents split.
The result is that when I want to work on the second document (clicking on the
top bar), the fist document is also shown in the lower part.
There are cases where there is a mixture of left/right/upper/lower

I agree that it would make more sense to make split view buffer-specific. The mix-and-match behavior is, I suspect, a feature. It allows you to intentionally stack views of two different documents. I can see how that would facilitate comparing them, or doing copy/paste from one to the other.

Paul