JMarc

    Thank you for your prompt response.

    I believe I have installed all the development packages of which I
am aware.  I did use  --enable-qt5, without success.

    I have also noticed that the included boost libraries were used even
though system-wide boost libraries and headers are available.  This
seems to suggest that the configuration is not picking the required
libraries.

Regards

Frank