It seems that DependsOn works only for styles depending on styles; It
cannot have a style depend on an inset, or an inset on a style apparently.

Which means, that definitions needed by multiple InsetLayout's always have
to go to the global Preamble block.

Is there maybe some alternative to "DependsOn" that works across both
styles and insets?

- Klaus

: