On 02/09/2018 05:13 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

In beamer environment.
I use \usetheme{Madrid}
and the utopia font.

I can change the shape of the second bullet under lyx, but it does not
change in the pdf file. It is the same bullet than that of the
first bullet, only the size is smaller.

Is it a lyx issue, a latex issue, a beamer issue or just my packages?

Thank.

  Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
  Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
  Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
  Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
  189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France
Assuming you want your changes to apply throughout the document, not just on one slide, you can change bullets by changing the beamer templates for them. I'm attaching a small example.

Do you have the Beamer manual (beameruserguide.pdf, available from CTAN)? You can find answers to questions like this in it.

Paul