Am 19.02.2018 um 17:53 schrieb a...@andreashegenbart.de:
Dear Scott,

thanks a lot und I hope the attachment is what you mean:

.lyx-file reduced
and
.txt-file
with an extract of the assumed problematic commands.

Best,

Andreas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org [mailto:lyx-users@lists.lyx.org] Im Auftrag von
Scott Kostyshak
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Februar 2018 00:55
An: a...@andreashegenbart.de
Cc: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Betreff: Re: Cannot determine size of graphic

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 01:50:44PM +0000, a...@andreashegenbart.de wrote:
Dear lyx-user,

I got this LaTEx-Error “ Cannot determine size of graphic …” (pdf
attached) for all of the graphics in my document, after updating vom
Lyx. 2.2.2 to Lyx 2.2.3, as well as updating miktex.

Does anybody know, what to do?

I didn´t found a comparable error in lyx-archive.
Dear Andreas, could you please send a minimal example .lyx file (to the
list)? For more information, see here:

   https://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample

Best,

Scott
Andreas,
I inserted a figure into your minimal example and I get a pdf output.
Could you send the figure which should be (or was) inserted?
Wolfgang