On 2018-02-21, Tobias Malterer wrote:

Dear Tobias,

> Leider kann ich seit neustem keine PDF Datei erstellen, da diese
> Fehlermeldung erscheint.

This:

> [-- Skipped Type: text/html --]
> [-- Skipped Type: image/png, Filename: image.png --]

is all I can see from your attachments (reading this via the GMANE news
interface). Other users might hesitate to open attachments from unknown
sources.

Please copy the text of the error message (maybe you need to open the
complete log and go to the error there to be able to copy/paste).

> Ich verwende die LYX-Version 2.2 und habe diese heute neu installiert,
> da der Fehler aufgetreten ist.

> Vor der Installation habe ich MikTex und LYX komplett deinstalliert.

Did you also re-install MikTeX?

As this is an English mail list you will get wider reach when writing in
English.

Regards,

G√ľnter