That works well and is quite cool.

But it only works for one file and I could not figure out how how to do
this with

        -batch --execute

which would evenually work well as something like

        find ~/ -name '*lyx' -exec {} lyx -batch --execute ...  {} \;

on Mac and Linux.

And of course something like this

        perl -i.withcurly -0pe 's/\\begin_inset Separator
latexpar\n\\end_inset\n//smi' file.lyx

will convert file.lyx leaving the original in file.lyx.withcurly (for
furture removal) and once one is satisfied one can even do something
like

        find ~/ -name '*lyx' -exec perl -i -0pe 's/\\begin_inset Separator
latexpar\n\\end_inset\n//smi' {} \;

which leaves no trace :-)-O

el

On 21/02/2018 17:04, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
[...]
> The following command sequence (to be inserted in the minibuffer)
> removes all latexpar separators in the document and transforms the par
> separator to normal separators:
>
> command-sequence inset-forall Separator:parbreak inset-modify
> separator plain ; inset-forall Separator:latexpar char-delete-forward
>
> HTH
> Jürgen
[...]