Am Dienstag, 6. März 2018 10:38:56 CET schrieb a...@andreashegenbart.de:
> [...]

Interesting, that $$s is not expanded while
$$r expands to "Y:/Psychologie/...../" and
$$f expands to "Diplomarbeit_Springer_Buchveroeffentlichung.lyx"
so, that there are 2 (two) slashes in sequence in the expanded path $$r/$$f.
But that should not matter IMHO.

Could it be, that you don't have defined system-dir?
(Look at Help->About LyX->Library directory:
or (in German GUI): Hilfe->Über LyX->Systemverzeichnis:  )

        Kornel