Andre> * Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Andre> 2001-04-13 14:00 +0200:

Paolo> I have just packaged, for personal use, the latest lyx release
Paolo> 1.1.6fix1, on i686 hardware platform and debian/sid system
Paolo> (libc6 >= 2.2.1-2 required) It can be retrieved at the url
Paolo>
http://www.linfe.it/OpenLab/DebianPackages/unstable/contrib/lyx_1.1.6fix1-1_i386.deb
>>  Please tell me if you want it uploaded to ftp.lyx.org. I'm sure
>> such a package would be useful.
>>
>> JMarc

Andre> I could contribute debian 2.2/potato packages (libc6 2.1.3) for
Andre> PC and PPC if anybody's interested, and they compile... I'd
Andre> start with 1.1.6fix2 though, which seems to be due out.

Before we do anything, you should probably see with Jules Bean
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) whether your packages are done with the right
description file (I have to admit I do not know much about that). I
would not want to have him annoyed at seeing non-official deb files
floating around.

Let's say I'll upload the file when I get an OK from Jules (Jules, are
you here?)

JMarc