On 04/16/2018 10:07 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

In this document, the layout changes according to the use or not of
color in formula.

How can I avoid it?

Thank.

In what way does the layout change? It looks okay to me.
The spacing between the Items

Try removing the color from the third formula (response) and then reapplying it as follows: insert the cursor at the very beginning of the formula (just inside the math inset); select the entire contents of the formula; click the text styles tool or click Edit > Text Style > Customized; and set the color that way. Before, you had the color command outside the math inset rather than inside it, which I think produced a wee bit of extra vertical space below the formula (70 pixels, compared to 20-40 pixels for other items, on my screen). I've attached a hacked version for you to test.

Paul