Am 20.04.2018 um 15:35 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
Am Freitag, den 20.04.2018, 15:22 +0200 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Jürgen, I have listed infos from the terminal output which might have
a clue for you, but did not find any converter claims. I started from
the end of the output and went up to the begin:
This is not the complete output. Post all console output when starting
LyX from a terminal and trying to compile your document.

Jürgen
Jürgen,
it turned out that I did not have the fig file in my folder. I was mislead by the correct figure name shown in the lyx file. In the case of 'normal' figures lyx informs the user, that the file is missing. Can this feature be implemented also for the fig files?
Wolfgang