Hello!

Before submitting an enhancement request, I wanted to ask if there already
*are* possibilities to customize how the outline view looks.

[image: lyx-tree.png]
(mirror for image: https://imgur.com/a/OFAVJCS)

I could imagine that there's some utility that allows changing the Qt theme
or something like that, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking.

I generally find tree-views with lines as visual guides vastly more useful
than the "modern" style of indicating the tree only by indication. My best
guess here is, that Qt choosed a style that mimicks the native style of
modern Windows, which I dislike in this particular case.

I'm certain others will prefer the "line-less" styles, but for me having
the lines would be very helpful in navigating large documents.

- Klaus