Von: Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018 12:18

Please post a minimal example file.

Jürgen

After solving the UTF8-ptroblems, you´ll find attached now the minimal example.
This bibliography-problem still remains.

As written above, you need to load the apager package in the preamble:

\usepackage{apager}

Note, though, that apager builds on a rather old version of apacite (the
English original), which does not work with natbib yet, so you need to use
"BibTeX (plain)" and ERT for citation commands.

Recent versions of apacite support both natbib and German, the latter though
only if the document main language is German. Your example file has English as
document language. If you still want German bibliography strings, you can
manually load the German language definition file of apacite:

% Use German for Bibliography even in non-German documents
\AtBeginDocument{\input{ngerman.apc}}

Furthermore, you need either in your layout file or in local layouts:

Provides natbib 1

Since apacite loads natbib internally.

See attached modified example.

HTH  Jürgen

Thanks a lot, Jürgen.

First: In your example is loaded \usepackage[natbibapa]{apacite} and it works
here in a new minimal example well
When I substitute it with \usepackage{apager} it doesn´t work any more. Maybe
package apager is not found.
That´s what I did:
I put the whole content of downloaded apger_dgps for windows in
C/user/admin/.texlive2018/texmf-var/apager
I put the apager_bst file and the apager.sty-file as well in
c:/texlive/2018/texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/apager (for .bst) and
c:/texlive/2018/texmf-dist/tex/latex/apager (for .sty)
and reconfigured lyx.
What else shall I do?

Second:
I don´t know how to use ERT for citation commands; what do you mean with it?

Third:
I transferred the settings of your example in my main document, using
\usepackage[natbibapa]{apacite} and got this message when compiling in
pdflatex:
TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=5000].

Best
Andreas