Dears Users,
thank you for your help regarding a preliminary question on header and footer.
With such a LateX preamble :

\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\pagestyle{fancy}
\renewcommand\footrulewidth{0.4pt}
\fancyfoot[C]{\small Harold Mouras \\ Professor of Neuroscience |
Editor-in-Chief "Socioaffective Neuroscience & Psychology"
\\ harold.mou...@u-picardie.fr | +33 (7) 83 62 93 31 \\ University of Picardy
Jules Verne | Psychology Department | Chemin du Thil | 80 025 Amiens Cedex 1,
France \\ Pathological Neurosciences Laboratory | CURS Rue René Laennec | 80054
Amiens Cedex 1, France}

I have want I want but I observe the separation line both in the head and the
foot of the page. How is that possible to get it only at the foot ?
Thank you,
Best,
Harold