> Colleagues,
>
> A co-worker recently prompted me to experiment with a tiling window manager
> (TWM) within macOS.  I'm still evaluating how it fits in with my workflow.
> However, I've found that it periodically doesn't treat LyX as consistently
> as the other applications I commonly use.  That is, the TWM inconsistently
> fails to properly tile LyX's window.
>
> Does anyone else use a TWM (either with macOS or another OS)?  If so, have
> you experienced any odd behavior or is this a "feature" of the particular
> TWM application I'm using?
>
> Thank you,
> Joel
>
> P.S. The TWM I'm using is chunkwm (https://koekeishiya.github.io/chunkwm/).

I use Flexiglass on macOS. I recall a problem with LyX some time back but I
can’t remember what it was. Surely searching the list archive for “Flexiglass”
will turn it up. Oh—you will need to search the developer mailing list. I don’t
recall any recent problems, however.

OK—I did it for you. 8^) I don’t know whether this is relevant on recent LyX
versions.

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=Flexiglass&l=lyx-devel%40lists.lyx.org

Jerry