El sáb., 1 sept. 2018 a las 0:43, Rich Shepard (<rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>)
escribió:

> On Sat, 1 Sep 2018, Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > What you seem to be after is maybe a wrapped figure, like the attached.
> > (Insert->Float->Figure Wrap Float)

Just a general warning: the wrapfig package used by this option is a bit
"unpredictable" with its default options: if the wrapfig figure ends up
near the lower edge of the page, it could disappear from the output without
warning, leaving a "??" for each cross-reference to it and a gap on the
following page. Consider a right click on the inset → Settings → Allow
floating to solve that problem... causing, perhaps, others when there is
not enough text to wrap the wrapfig figure...

Just double check the output each time you use a wrapfig float ;)

Regards,
Ricardo