Yes, thanks for asking, that's what I'm talking about – about the outline. As I
use it for an overview of my outlines, those entries, which are even inactive
inside of inactive branches, are somehow disturbing for me. As soon as I remove
the branch they are not shown any longer, only if they are inside of an
inactive branch. This makes no sense for me.

Well, if there really is no way I would have to use a seperate outlining-app.

Thanks
Jess