On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 12:15:50 +0200
Klaus-Dieter Bauer <bauer.klaus.die...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to change the font used in LyX's GUI, or more
> specifically the font used in the outline?
>
> The preferences-dialog allows changing the screen-fonts used to
> display *documents*, but I didn't see an option to change the GUI
> font.
>
> I also looked at the .ui files, but couldn't find anything that
> looked like it influences the choice of font.
>
> I already tried changing the windows-wide GUI font, but it didn't
> affect anything other than the titlebar of the window.
>
> - Klaus

go to: Tools-> Preferences-> Screen fonts.

Hope that helps.
Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        This is the art of courage: to see things as they are and still
        believe that the victory lies not with those who avoid the bad,
        but those who taste, in living awareness, every drop of the
        good. --- Victoria Lincoln

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.