Hello!

Is there any way wiith LyX's current customization/module interface to add
support for the cleveref package's \cref{LABEL} command?

The easiest form I can come up with would be an inset style, that is
exported as \cref{...}, and using the "label-only" setting of the Insert ->
Cross-Reference dialog. This approach is however cumbersome in two
important ways:

   - It requires adding insert in label in two separate steps.
   - When using tex2lyx, the \cref inset would be correctly created, but
   the label would be inserted as plain-text instead of a cross-reference
   object.

Hence I am looking for a better solution.

- Klaus