On 09/22/2018 12:40 PM, jcredbe...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear all,

I want to repost my previous question but with a different context and with a working example. As you can see on the attached file, I have a landscape long table, for which each column has a predefined width. The resulting PDF shows that the text in the cells of this table has a line spacing wider than expected. This behavior is the same in a vertical (regular) long table, as well as in a table in a float. It seems as if reducing the size of the font does not affect the line spacing.

Trying to set line spacing up in the paragraph settings menu, only worsens the problem, as extra spacing is added on the top and bottom of the text.

Is there any way to do this? Why is this the behavior in Lyx?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com <mailto:jcredbe...@gmail.com>
Do you need the overall width of the table to be that narrow (and, in particular, do you need it narrow enough that the line of text in each cell of the right column has to wrap)?

Paul