[I forgot to add the list. I'm still in low caffeine levels, it seems]
(Top posting)

Many thanks, Pavel and Steve! It was a challenge for me to translate the
book, and now I'm happy I've done it! Next week I'll have more time to fix
those points and update everything. Thank you so much for your kind
comments!

Regards,
Ricardo