El sáb., 6 oct. 2018 a las 21:29, Shieh, Sanford (<ssh...@wesleyan.edu>)
escribió:

> Hi Riki,
>

> Attached is an MWE together with the PDF it generates.  Bullet points 2-4
> are not visible on the PDF slides because of the Custom Item insert with
> nothing inside the insert box.

When you insert something from menu, look at LyX's status bar: there you'll
see a command (argument-insert item:1). With that code you can now create a
custom keyboard shortcut, just write the code on the Function box (without
the brackets).

You have a list of all "LyX Functions" at Help → LyX Functions.

Regards,
Ricardo