From: Bernt Lie
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 13:01
To: Bernt Lie <bernt....@usn.no>; Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>;
lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: RE: LyX -- search & replace in math

...doesn't work perfectly, though...

If I have text with $p$ and $\mathfrak{p}$, then if I try to replace
$\mathfrak{p}$ with $p$, everything is ok.

HOWEVER, if I try to replace $p$ with $\mathfrak{p}$, then the latter becomes
$\mathfrak{\mathfrak{p}}$...

In an ideal system, I guess $\mathfrak{\mathfrak{p}}$ should be simplified to
$\mathfrak{p}$, etc. for similar cases.

-Bernt