The spreadtab module is extremely useful, as it provides a wrapper around a conventional table environment, to enable some spreadsheet-like capabilities within the table (using the LaTeX package spreadtab).
It can be downloaded from wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/Modules.

When creating a long(multipage) table within the sLTable environment provided by the spreadtab module, there is one small difference between the plain LaTeX code produced by LyX 2.3.0 and 2.3.1.
Specifically, LyX 2.3.0 exports the lines:
        \sLTable{}{%
        \begin{longtable}{|c|c|c|c|c|}
while LyX 2.3.1 exports the lines
        \sLTable{}{%
        \begin{longtable}[c]{|c|c|c|c|c|}

In practice I think the LyX 2.3.1 version is correct, but it exposes a bug in spreadtab module version 1.4, which cannot handle the optional [c] argument following \begin{longtable}.

Thus LyX 2.3.0 can successfully generate a PDF file, while LyX 2.3.1 fails with a LaTeX error. This applies to LyX under both Windows 10 with MikTeX, and Linux Mint with TeXLive 2017.

An example LyX file is attached, along with the PDF file generated successfully from it using File/Export/PDF(ps2pdf) with LyX 2.3.0.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how to fix the bug in the spreadtab module, so help on this would be welcome.

Graeme