Dear Daniel,

thank you for trying my file out. Okay, the file is not minimal enough, so I
removed the list of figures and also the footnote with the missing reference.
There is no reason, why I once added the page numbers as part of the citation,
once not. That might be the result of trying out how to get a decent distance
between »S.« and the number.

I now also erased some of the lines in the preamble that do not correspond to
biblatex. It was obvious, that most of the errors were caused by the line:
\DeclareFieldFormat{title}{\mkbibemph{#1}}
which I have added italic fonts in titles. Is there also another achieve that?

Also the lines:
\urlstyle{%<same>}
\usepackage{%<polyglossia>}
\begin{%<document>}
caused some errors – do I really have to remove all of them? Is there is one
obvious reason for this?

And also, why do I have to remove the
pageref=true
option from biblatex?

I add a minimal example this time which I think is really minimal, in a working
form. I left the mentioned lines in the preamble, deactivated.

Thank you, best,
Jess