Hello Macintosh LyX users,

After updating Skim to Version 1.4.37, when I update a PDF in LyX 2.3.1, the
document resets to the first page. I’m using Mac OS 10.11.6.

This is annoying to say the least, as I have to repeatedly scroll to where
corrections were made.

I don’t know what I’m doing, but I did try to remedy the problem in my own way,
which was to install MacTeX 2018, but this made no difference.

I believe I set up viewing files in Skim correctly, as it worked like a champ
until the application was updated.

I would be very pleased if someone could share their knowledge on how to fix
the problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Daisuke