> Detlev Humann wrote:
>
> Hi!
> As my list of tables is longer than 10 entries I tried to follow
> Herbert Voss´ advice
> (http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/lyx/tocloft/) using "tocloft"
> (in lyx-preamble: \usepackage{tocloft}
>  \addtolengt{\cftfignumwidth}{1em})
>  to change the lablewith, so that the number of the table and the name
> of the table are separated in my list of tables (e.g. "1.10 Table"
> instead of "1.10Table").
> But now im faced with the problem, that my table of contents, list of
> figures and list of tables are formatted in normal Book-Style,
> although I am using Book Koma-Script.

these are the original commands from scrbook

\newcommand*\l@section{\@dottedtocline{1}{1.5em}{2.3em}}
\newcommand*\l@subsection{\@dottedtocline{2}{3.8em}{3.2em}}
\newcommand*\l@subsubsection{\@dottedtocline{3}{7.0em}{4.1em}}
\newcommand*\l@paragraph{\@dottedtocline{4}{10em}{5em}}
\newcommand*\l@subparagraph{\@dottedtocline{5}{12em}{6em}}

\newcommand*\l@figure{\@dottedtocline{1}{1.5em}{2.3em}}
and the same for list of tables with
\let\l@table\l@figure

the first value is the left indent and the second one the
labelwidth. you change them just you like it. for example
try a

\renewcommand{\l@section}{\@dottedtocline{1}{1.5em}{6em}}

for sections, which should give enough space ... ;-)

Herbert

--
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]