Hello Baris,

Attached find my heavily truncated LyX document hoping it serves you.

Margins in PDF on the screen are [mm]: left = 28, center = 142, right = 40, sum = 210 Margins in the printout are [mm]: left = 33, center = 134, right = 43, sum = 210

I hope very much this is what you asked for!

Thanks and regards,

Michael Berger