On 23/12/2018 11:24, Micaela Pacheco wrote:
Dear Lyx-Team,

I am trying to install lyx in a new computer and I wanted to download the full installation package (261 MB). Unfortunately, this link is not available (see image below).

grafik.png

Could you please make the link available again? If not, could you let me know how to download lyx?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Micaela Pacheco

On the English download page (https://www.lyx.org/Download) it says

"NOTE: Before you install LyX on Windows, you need to install a TeX distribution. For more information on how to do this, please see this page on the LyX wiki."

So, you will have to download and install a TeX distribution (TeXLive or MiKTeX):

https://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/TeXLive

I guess other language pages should be updated accordingly. If you happen to know Spanish you might want to suggest a translation. :)

Best,
Daniel